Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

since i become premium member of this site i posted some questions to this joomla art forums to get some technical help, but unfortunately i never get complete help. where missing file location where is file to edit and how to find code, which need to be edit.

with my question i was also posted screenshoot to but the guy who answered my question he couldn’t see big one attachment which was in the question. so let me say this is standard of joomla art support.

forget all previous question.

for now only one question. go to http://www.infomidwest.com and nevegate to any page from top menu, you will see menu width and size is changed on Firefox, Safari and Opera.

also page setting messing up on above browser.
    you you dont see all above mentioned issues on infomidwest.com
    go to hajumrahdeals.com

if joomla art dont give me proper help
    keep all money
    which i was gave for premium membership, to eat Taco Bell and Fried Rice
    i will back to rocketthem where support was too fast
    although i never like their templates

1. Capture
    Phill Moderator

I have checked both the sites you mention in various browsers including IE7, IE8, IE9, FF, Safari and Chrome and cannot replicate the problem you are seeing.

chicagouser Friend

dear

can you look at the picture?

do that,, go to infomidwest.com from Firefox. click any link from top menu, brows the site and then back to home page. also look the attachment here 🙂
    then let me know

chicagouser Friend

also when you open the site look on left bottom of the browser status bar when showing status. you may see message “looking up Media” and this message made slower.

Phill Moderator

Sorry, but I see none of the issues you mention. I have tried on 3 different machines and even on an ipad and cannot replicate what you are seeing. I’ve tried browsing around your sites and returning and all is looking good to me.

chicagouser Friend

phill luckhurst

i feels you are wasting my time and playing with me. can you look the attachment or go to the infomidwest.com and hajumrahdeals.com from mozilla firefox and play with top menu, click anyone link on top menu.

please dont waste my time and never answered me if you have vision problem. or if you cant find attachment with this. take someone help from you office to find attachment.

Aman he is also jommlart team from india, he is wasting my time from there on other question.

let read my question again. on bottom of the browser status bar getting message “looking up media” and this message made site slower to download, getting this message every times when page is changing.

2 ques> menu messing up on fire fox mozilla .

3> why there are too many unwanted themes came with this package where we no need them.

1. Capture
    Phill Moderator

Please, there really is no need to be rude to myself nor Aman. Neither of us have eyesight problems, we are just reporting what we see and are not trying to waste your time nor ours. I have spent a good deal of my time looking at your problem.

To prove the case I shall post screenshots from Firefox (see below). That is not to suggest there is not a problem, just that I cannot replicate what you are seeing. Maybe someone else at JA can, because I simply cannot replicate what you are seeing.

1. Bras_1303748848765
    2. Curabitur-orci-Proin-turpis-congue_1303748825221
    3. Explore_1303748812991
    4. Getting-Started_1303748735958
    5. Home_1303748719689
    Phill Moderator

And the last screenshot (only allowed 5 per post).

1. Home_1303748780202
    chicagouser Friend

i dont want to anyone who is wasting my time

go to http://www.hajumrahdeals.com and click on category list from top menu. and match with attached picture. problem highlighted with yellow color on picture ,
    once again dont write me if you still cant check from firefox browser.

no need to answered my question if still want to waste my time. already paid you in full for membership
    eat Taco bell from them
    i will use any template from rocketthemes where support is fast

1. Capture
    Phill Moderator

Please, so we can try to at least see your problem go into the template manager and set css optimization to “No” then clear the JAT3 cache.

I still cannot replicate your problem when using Firefox (what version of firefox are you using?) but maybe we can try to investigate from the code.

As you can see from my images above, I was using the Firefox browser version 4.

chicagouser Friend

Firefox 4.0

pastorbill Friend

I am not a moderator or an expert, but I’ve gone to both of your sites. I don’t see any of the issues that you’ve hilighted. And they are correct, there is NO reason to be rude. I use Firefox 4.0.

chicagouser Friend

phill luckhurst

perfect. thanks a lot for your help and patient with me, i knows i was mad on joomlart so badly, its does work now. but here is another ques. what is the disadvantages of if we disabled CSS optimization?

although i did disabled this feature but will keep eyes on same issue, if this happen again i will bother you again.
    also go to any website where you can check server speed, i hosted on my friend server which is super fast. because cloud hosting.
    infomidwest.com and hajumrahdeals.com downloading taken some extra time because on bottom of browser message ” looking up media”
    what is that?

chicagouser Friend

phill luckhurst

just wrote you that site is working fine, but actually right after clean temp internet files from local computer, i check hajumrahdeals.com and saw same issue there.

now tell me other solutions?

steinar Friend

<em>@chicagouser 236486 wrote:</em><blockquote>now tell me other solutions?</blockquote>

Try emptying the browser buffer.

<blockquote>on bottom of the browser status bar getting message “looking up media” and this message made site slower to download, getting this message every times when page is changing.</blockquote>

The status message doesn‘t slow down page loading, it just tells the user what the browser is doing.

<blockquote>there are too many unwanted themes came with this package where we no need them</blockquote>

Yes, that‘s it! Of course the thousands of Joomlart members would prefer only one theme in each template. Why didn‘t I think of that? :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chicagouser 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum