Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

When the width is set to auto the last module on the right hand column breaks up next to the one above it – Can be fixed by by adding

#ja-col2 div.ja-wrap3 .moduletable{
    clear:left;
    }

However this then breaks the main content box (no longer comes down to the bottom)

Any ideas what else I could try – I need to keep the screen options available (as i like to set it to wide but sadly there are still people with 800 wide screens that need to be able to change it down to narrow) but in order to have the screen options i need to get the auto one working correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Kiwidesign

Menalto Friend

Can you give me the site url?

lehoai Friend

I think you can try by fix the image and content size in ja_newslight and ja_newsmoo to use 600×800 screen

kallan Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion LeHoai – unfortunately I don’t have either of these modules installed.

Menalto I have PM’d you the url.

Thanks
    Kiwidesign

lehoai Friend

Hi kallan,
    Those modules are JA NewsLight module and Pro template modules in your templates. You can see if you go to back end and site module. i was make it and i know how to do with if you don’t belive me you can do nothing. But i think that is solutions to display your site in 800×600

kallan Friend

Hi LeHoai,

It is not 800×600 i am having trouble with it is when the width is set to auto (I am on a wide screen monitor)
    1440 x 900 but thank you for the assistance.

Regards,
    kiwidesign

lehoai Friend

That’s allright. Please give me your url

mj1256 Friend

is this what its doing

i have the same issue, but only in IE

1. moo-news-gone
    2. moo-news-too-wide
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum