Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • steve jenner Friend
    #1061417

    Using Joomla 3.7.5; JA-University 1.1.6; T3 Framework 2.6.7

    When displaying ‘Last Modified Date’ on an article the current (today) date is given. This occurs despite the article not having been updated for several days.

    The time zone setting in Global Configuration is correct. Switching, temporarily, to Protostar causes the correct last modified date to appear, but switching back to JA University reverts to today’s date.

    I conclude, therefore, that the template or framework must be causing this anomaly, rather than it being a Joomla issue.

    Saguaros Moderator
    #1061550

    Hi Steve,

    You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and screenshot highlights the part where I could see the error, I will check for you.

    steve jenner Friend
    #1061646
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    #1061735
    This reply has been marked as private.
    steve jenner Friend
    #1061778
    This reply has been marked as private.
    steve jenner Friend
    #1061786
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    #1061992

    Hi,

    I updated the file: /templates/ja_university_t3/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/modify_date.php

    and it seems to be ok now.

    Kindly check.

    steve jenner Friend
    #1062167
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    #1062207

    Somehow it doesn’t work properly on your site. I edited some code in that file, I also backup the old file so you can see the difference.

    steve jenner Friend
    #1062432

    Thanks very much for all your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steve jenner 8 months, 1 week ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum