Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Using Joomla 3.7.5; JA-University 1.1.6; T3 Framework 2.6.7

When displaying ‘Last Modified Date’ on an article the current (today) date is given. This occurs despite the article not having been updated for several days.

The time zone setting in Global Configuration is correct. Switching, temporarily, to Protostar causes the correct last modified date to appear, but switching back to JA University reverts to today’s date.

I conclude, therefore, that the template or framework must be causing this anomaly, rather than it being a Joomla issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Steve,

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and screenshot highlights the part where I could see the error, I will check for you.

steve jenner Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    steve jenner Friend
    steve jenner Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I updated the file: /templates/ja_university_t3/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/modify_date.php

and it seems to be ok now.

Kindly check.

steve jenner Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Somehow it doesn’t work properly on your site. I edited some code in that file, I also backup the old file so you can see the difference.

steve jenner Friend

Thanks very much for all your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steve jenner 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum