Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I installed Larix, all seems fine but when I tried to place a module, in the listing of layout position, there is only the default one. Larix position name aren’t there.
    Any clue?
    It is important to know I working off line on my computer.
    Thanx for your help.

pavit Moderator

Hi kadad

Which method have you used to install the teplate ? as standalone on preinstalled Joomla or with the quickstart package ?

If you have installed as standalone, can i suggest to make a new installation utilizing the quickstart package so you can

have all modules installed in their respective positions.

Regards

kadad Friend

Problem is, I try to apply Larix to an existing website with a lot of article, particulary Virtuemart’s articles.

If I use Quickstart, I’ll lost all of it.

kadad Friend

I updated Joomla and, I think things are better. Still, on the module position Guide, the module position name is “Ja_vm_product_slide” and in my site, the only thing that seems to work is “slide”.
    Secondly, the high of the slide is enormous, with huge blank area betwin arrows and products…

kadad Friend

No one knows why my module position are slighty different that ones on forum ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kadad 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum