Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just saw this anouncement in Virtuemart site:
    http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=323&Itemid=152

New Template for our Bundle: JA Larix

Much better than the new Sample Products is the new standard Template for our VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle: Joomlart.com kindly allowed us to include their Larix Joomla! Template! Users will be allowed to modify it and use it on their own sites (redistribution and reselling is not allowed).

The VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle will soon be released with the new Template + sample Products, so stay tuned.

Can i expect to see hundreds of site with the same template i paid for?

Man, you should at least release a transformed version of the template and not release it for free after you release it in the club. If i knew i didnt use it.

I think you should at least make some kind of anouncement or clarification on this forum.

Thanks

ruigato Friend

Ja Larix released for free in Virtuemart Ecommerce bundle
    http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=328&Itemid=57

Man, thats very cool!
    The warez sites arent enough, lets share the already released to members temes with ever people…
    Sometimes i ask myself why i keep making the same errors..

andymate Friend

i’m disappointed too!!! 😡

ruigato Friend

i dont know how no one noticed and replied to this thread..

scotty Friend

ruigato;90879i dont know how no one noticed and replied to this thread..

It’s one out of 60+ templates you paid for. Hardly anything to get upset about.

Joomlart’s templates are freely available on every torrent site. Most people pay for the support not the templates.

Joomlart own the template and are entitled to do what ever they want with it. How do you know the developers at virtuemart and not paying some kind of license fee for it?

Personally I have no problem with it and would think most people don’t really care hence the lack of replies in the thread.

PS: I really can’t see Virtuemart being free for too much longer.

ruigato Friend

anyone know if this template has ben tuned in the virtuemart bundle release?

IE8 fix and such

nefar Friend

<em>@scotty 90880 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s one out of 60+ templates you paid for. Hardly anything to get upset about.

Most people pay for the support not the templates.

[/quote]

It’s really not 1 out of 60 templates if you look at it from the viewpoint of “shopping” templates. Then it’s 1 out of 3. Two of which look fairly the same. So now it’s really down to 2 “original” type shopping templates.

As for buying subscription just for support. That must be a big disappointment. :laugh:

PS: I really can’t see Virtuemart being free for too much longer.</blockquote>

This would easily push me over to using Magento.

I don’t use larix but personally so it really does not affect me. I did see a few weeks ago VM was holding a contest for a new base layout. I would assume it must not of had many entries for Larix to win. Not that larix is a “bad” template just fairly bland compared to what’s out there now days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum