Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I would like to have the portfolio larger because, let’s face it, it’s a portfolio and visitors would like to be able to see the image bigger than 240 x 180.

I thought maybe I could keep the 240 x 180 image and use it as a link in the pop up to a larger version of the image in another article.

So if it is linked to an image in an article, would the article show in the ‘one page’ or would it have to be a separate window. If you wouldn’t mind giving me some instructions on how to do this I’d be very appreciative.

Thank you.

M

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can config larger image on portfolio in JA ContentPopup module

And it doesn’t support link to separate window.

1. JAContentPopup_Config
    xxxxmints Friend

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve just tested this, making the image larger and it just doesn’t work.

Can you please advise how I could link to a larger image in an article within the popup? It really is crazy that I have a portfolio and I can’t have an image displaying the portfolio larger than 240 x 180.

Thank you.

Mel

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with this way

+ Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> Find JA Content Popup module -> ID (99) -> Image Settings Change Image Width and Image Height to bigger size (240 x 180 default)

+ Open modules/mod_jacontentpopup/assets/css/style.css file

from

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    float: left;
    width: 25%;
    }

change to

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    float: left;
    width: 33%; /*you can change it to 50% if you want larger size*/
    }

Please let me know the result. If you still face the same error, i will help to fix directly on your site. Remember to pm me url, admin access and ftp account of your site

xxxxmints Friend

Ok, I’ll give that a try and get back to you later today. Thank you for your advice so far.

M

xxxxmints Friend

Thank you.

The settings I have chosen is 50% fitting 2 images in nicely.

Thanks again, I appreciate your support.

Mel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xxxxmints 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum