Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dear Moderator, please, correct an error in the word "INSTEAD" in the title of a topic. "N" is missed because of a bad keyboard.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This feature is not available yet, let me check with the team for further consideration.

galaxx Friend

Hi! This appears to be easy, as the path to the thumbnails folder is one of a basic parameters, set by a store admin in Virtuemart. Hope a fix will be found soon. Anyway, please, correct errors in my topics titles, as I asked earlier – It may help other users to find my topics. If I only could make it by myself, I will not ask you. I guess, this doesn’t require a team effort 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account, I will check for you.

galaxx Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    galaxx Friend
    galaxx Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you soon.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can take a backup of your site and install this package.

1. virtuemart.zip
    galaxx Friend

Hi, and thank you for this package 🙂 Installed the package from Extensions Manager (it’s a Megafilter plugin for virtuemart). Cleaned all cache, reloaded page with filtering Results and nothing has changed – 600×600 pics from ../product folder were scaled to 150×150 and used as thumbs, and I need Megafilter to take lightweight pics from ../product/resized instead..

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  galaxx.
    galaxx Friend

Wow! Just have checked one more time, changed filtering options in a Selected Filters panel of a site page with filtering results, and found out, that it works: 150×150 thumbnails are taken from the right place, bravo!! 1 of 3 most important (for me) issues is fixed. Thanks a lot 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that it helped!

Cheers!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Large VM product pics as thumbs instead of thumbs from /resized folder’ is closed to new replies.