Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, Can you provide me with the CSS code for getting displayed the language labels EN and DE at the wanted position. The labels are displayed in a lower level (please have a look at the website, I set the margin-top temporarily at half visible, so that you’re able to see, what I mean) . I tried it with setting a CSS z-index value to all related classes, but without success.

Please have a look at the attached screen shot, where I want to display EN and DE.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Rainer.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Rainer.

1. no_languages_displayed_at_class_languagesitcherload-1
    Rainer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    timtecsa Friend

Hi Rainer,
    You created a Language Switcher module? Site URL ?
    Tim

Rainer Friend

Hi Tim,,
    thanks for your reply.

Yes, the LanguageSwitcher module is created and works fine. URL links are also created.

I’ll publish a second screen shot with the temporarily CSS margin-top setting, which displays half of the language labels EN and DE. If you increase the margin-top value to get the labels higher, the labels will disappear continuously. Please have a look at the attached file.

1. language_labels
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the custom style on your site which set navbar to fixed position and z-index:1030. You can try with this tweak:

.languageswitcherload {
        position: relative;
        z-index: 1031;
    }
    Rainer Friend

Perfect, thanks Saguaros

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rainer 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum