Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using Uber template multilanguages.

I set everything up but some links in my modules redirect automatically to the wrong language getting this fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘Unknown column ‘header’ in ‘field list’ SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`,`published` FROM `jos_redirect_links` WHERE `old_url` = ‘http://corporatecultureconsulting.com/es/c3-blog’ LIMIT 0, 1′ in /home/johnwaid645/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:610 Stack trace: #0 /home/johnwaid645/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1239): JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() #1 /home/johnwaid645/public_html/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php(86): JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() #2 : PlgSystemRedirect::handleError(Object(RuntimeException)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/johnwaid645/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 610

The links on my menu are working fine. It is just the links in the modules of the home page that redirect to spanish with a fatal error message.

Any idea how to fix this.

I would appreciate any input.

Fuya

fuya Friend

GOT IT FIXED.

The links in the middle of text didn’t get automatically redirect to the new language so they were missing pages that were sent to an error page.

Thank you so much,

Fuya

fuya Friend

GOT IT FIXED.

The links in the middle of text didn’t get automatically redirect to the new language so they were missing pages that were sent to an error page.

Thank you so much,

Fuya

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fuya 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum