Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

using Joomla 1.7.0 Teline IV template.

Problem: language switcher bar/module not showing on any page.

i have setup content languages and its working fine by changing the language manually in the URL.
    the language module & switcher plugin is enabled/published but the language switcher bar is still not showing on any page.

not getting any clue what to do
    Kindly help.

pavit Moderator

Hi anupam_sam

You must create a new menu for ex english inside this menu you must create a new home and assign that to the language clicking on the star icon on the right

anupam_sam Friend

have already created the respective menus for each languages and set the home page.

the language switching is working without any issue when i change the language in the URL.
    the only thing is that the language switching module is not showing up.

Also in IE the site displays only text without any layout, css, js, etc when the language switcher plugin in enabled/published. when its disabled site loads good in IE.

anupam_sam Friend

One more point is the language switcher module is not displaying even in the default installation of the JA Teline IV template.

i downloaded & installed the fresh template
    – added content language
    – added language package
    – enabled the language plugin & module (also tried positioning it at different places)

but language switcher do not appear on any page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anupam_sam 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum