Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I don’t want to use the Flags in the language switcher module, but when i change it to full name the font color is the same as the background i tried to find the css code but couldn’t. Can anybody help with the css lines to change the color of the text for the language switcher please.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

Ilyas Harafi Friend

its on my computer on XAMPP but i didnt modify the css its still the same, i just need the css style code for the language switcher so i can modify the colors of the text so u can use the original files as reference from the original template in the css files is it .languageswitcher or .mod-languages

Ilyas Harafi Friend

It’s ok i fixed the problem. Thanks just created a custom.css and added the style i wanted for the .mod-languages if anybody else is facing the same problem

TomC Moderator

GOOD THINKING – GREAT JOB !!! …. All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum