Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi guys.

I got this module called quick checkout that are in english.
    I’ve copied the /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/module/quickcheckout.php
    To /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/danish/module/quickcheckout.php

and also I’ve copied the checkout.php to /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/danish/checkout/
    and edited them both to Danish.
    This should be the way to do it, I talked to the team that made the module and they say its a Joomla issue

I probably just missed one little thing, but i’ve been stuck at this for weeks.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Kind Regards.

peteralfred Friend

<em>@hjalte1983 455864 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys.

I got this module called quick checkout that are in english.
    I’ve copied the /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/module/quickcheckout.php
    To /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/danish/module/quickcheckout.php

and also I’ve copied the checkout.php to /components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/danish/checkout/
    and edited them both to Danish.
    This should be the way to do it, I talked to the team that made the module and they say its a Joomla issue

I probably just missed one little thing, but i’ve been stuck at this for weeks.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Kind Regards.</blockquote>

Hi hjalte1983,

I don’t know but maybe it is an option to change the language file. I mean the file that is located here: /language/”danisch” and is called xx-XX.com_mijoshop.ini.
    I have a translation to Dutch and until now I have modified only the above .ini file.
    Success

hjalte1983 Friend

the quick checkout is not in that ini file,
    but thanks anyways.

hjalte1983 Friend

Hi @peteralfred You should actually use Language Manager: Language Overrides in Joomla instead of editing directly in that file 🙂

peteralfred Friend

<em>@hjalte1983 455969 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @peteralfred You should actually use Language Manager: Language Overrides in Joomla instead of editing directly in that file :)</blockquote>
    Yes, you are right. I had a problem to with the language and installed the language files again: result was that all the overrides we’re gone. I’m now putting all the overrides in Language Overrides of Joomla. Thank you for the tip!

Saguaros Moderator

That 3rd party module should have its own language file (as normal Joomla extension). Kindly check the text (which is not translated) and see whether it’s hard coded or not, it’s best if you contact its provider for help to use this extension in multi-language site

hjalte1983 Friend

The Mijoshop team had a solution for me,

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hjalte1983 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum