Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Your site tools for instance is a great feature of your templates, but they have tooltips and their translations are not included in the Joomla! language file, what means that the template user should hack the code and translate these strings and the others also manually.

I would suggest you to provide these strings in a language file similarly to the core and the users could easily translate them.

The problem is bigger in the case of multilingual sites. So Joom!Fish support is expected 🙂

Please figure out a solution for this situation 🙂

terterian Friend

that would be a great deal for us!

chaosknign Friend

I’ll tack myself onto this list to see if anyone at Joomlart replies with… something. Anything at all would be nice.

imported_peku72 Friend

I agree with you

jonasso Friend

While It is not compatible with Joomfish it would be great for the next templates to implement a variable to store the alt and title for all links and images in site tools. It will make my life much easier when I have to translate JA templates.

Best Regards,

matheusantunes Friend

Support to Joom!Fish would be awesome.. meanwhile, there’s anyway to make it work with a JA template right now?

chaosknign Friend
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  chaosknign 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum