Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using Joomla 1.12 with VM 1.09 and I have installed the XENIA II Shopping Edition. (just like the manual said)

After long long long hours of testing (and reinstalling Joomla and VM about 25 times) I figures out my problems. I hope you can fix it for me.

When I use my language file (dutch), the add to cart button disappears and show plain text but even more a problem is the text in the shoppingcarts shifts up and down constantly, thus messing up the template.

Who can help me out here? I have tried replacing small bits of the dutch file by the english file to find out the problem, but nothing works….also when I save the english file as a dutch file I still have the same problems…Deleting the english file and just leave the dutch file also doesnt work.

I probably think the disappearing cart button and text instead is maybe a different solution than the thing messing up te template…

writing this thread I figured that the french language is not causing the messup. But I cannot find the differences in the language files….

Who has the solution??

ha le-viet Developer

Hi evertse,

Can you set a testing livesite up so we can investigate your problem?

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

evertse Friend

check: http://www.dirtbikeshop.eu

when using the normal english Vmart language it works ok. When using the dutch file not.

evertse Friend

did you check it yet?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi evertse,

How can I switch the language in your site? I’ve went to your site and saw everything’s OK.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

evertse Friend

you cannot switch it….I put the dutch file there now. its the your-cart section which is not good….try putting items in the basket and try clicking the menu buttons. You will see the cart is moving text out of bounds.

Note: I figured the problem is not occuring with FF, just with IE.

maartmo Friend

I sort of had the same problem. Ofcourse the nice add to cart button isn’t in the dutch virtuemart language file. It’s just plain text and in my case the standard virtuemart blue background. I solved this by turning of “toevoegen”in the dutch virtuemart language file and replacing the blue background by an editted version of the add to cart button, which has the text toevoegen on it………… Not a very pro soluttion probably…:) but it is working………. http://www.movennails.nl

evertse Friend

the add to cart button is my least concern, I need to have the moving around in the yourcart position fixed. How did you do that?

Ha-le Viet?? Can you help me?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi evertse,

I’m still working on your problem. Still no light. I will inform you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

evertse Friend

any news yet??

evertse Friend

this sucks….I am waiting 2 weeks now…

massimo12 Friend

<em>@evertse 9263 wrote:</em><blockquote>this sucks….I am waiting 2 weeks now…</blockquote>

I have the same problem with Joomfish: different languages selection causes differences in user1 user2 and top positions: modules didn’t expand with 3 languages of 5.
    That’s in local, with JSAS.
    All works good in remote…

Michael Casha Friend

I took a look at the website and I’m afraid I cannot see any difference between FireFox (2) and Internet Explorer (7)

ShannonN Friend

massimo12;9342I have the same problem with Joomfish: different languages selection causes differences in user1 user2 and top positions: modules didn’t expand with 3 languages of 5.
    That’s in local, with JSAS.
    All works good in remote…

If by remote you mean live web based site works, then whats the problem?

who really cares if on the local jsas based HDD site it doesn’t happen its the live site that counts?

Marking the Joomfish problem as solved

ShannonN

ShannonN Friend

evertse;9263this sucks….I am waiting 2 weeks now…

On 28/2 Ha Le-Viet told you he was working on the problem and would get back to you, 28/2 till 8/3 doesn’t seem to be two weeks to me?

I’ll PM Ha Le-Viet
    ( which you can also do, rather than sit there and allow weeks to pass so you can be critical)
    and ask for a followup

We will try to contact you shortly

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  evertse 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum