Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I add a language button in the main menu section inside the ACM-Header on the right side, it show great and it work perfect, what i want is to have it align with the menu buttons and also when shrinking the screen to the minimum or in small devices the button moves out side the ACM-Header.

Any help to fix this part?

pictures attach

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Please open file templatesubercsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

div.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu {
    margin-top: 13px;
    }
    div.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu ul li > a {
    padding: 13px 25px;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Please open file templatesubercsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

div.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu {
    }
    div.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu ul li > a {
    }

otomol Friend

Adam

I just created the file custom.css in templatesubercss but there is no change with the language button alignment.

Any thing else i can do?

otomol Friend

Adam

I just created the file custom.css in templatesubercss but there is no change with the language button alignment.

Any thing else i can do?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

My bad, please replace the previous code with this one :

header.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu {
    }
    header.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu ul li > a {
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

My bad, please replace the previous code with this one :

header.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu {
    }
    header.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .site-navigation-right .right-menu ul li > a {
    }

otomol Friend

Adam thanks…. is getting there, the button is aligned in most of the views. With the exception of the smallest size in the firefox browser or cellphone vertical version. And also you can see the padding white space between the header and the slideshow.

otomol Friend

Adam thanks…. is getting there, the button is aligned in most of the views. With the exception of the smallest size in the firefox browser or cellphone vertical version. And also you can see the padding white space between the header and the slideshow.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Here is what I got at my end, no problem so far.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Here is what I got at my end, no problem so far.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum