Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi There ;

http://www.elidormag.com/ElidorFotoAlbum/Elle_Style_Awards2013/

I have 2 problems .

1 – I will change the language to Turkish but some letters are shown different ( ç – ş – ı letters). I don’t know how to change it.

2 – I want to delete the menubar the menu that shown in picture. I don’t want to see any menu.. How ?

Thanks for help. Best Regards

1. ss
    cssyeah Moderator

Hi medyabank,

– Can you provide me the screenshot of first issue, i checked the link but can not see those characters?

– Second issue: you can login to back-end of your site and go to “Extensions –> Template Manager” menu. Choose the current template, click the “Navigation” tab. In this “Menu” option choose “None”. Click Save button and back to front-end refresh your site. If you enable cache of Joomla, please clear cache before refreshing your site.

Best regards,

medyabank Friend

Thanks for advices ;

I deleted the menu item with your way. Thank you .But i couldn’t delete the Logo (headphone blue one) and white part under that logo. Do you have any idea to delete it ?

For Turkish Language . I couldn’t find the way to change letters and i wrote in English letters.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

Do you want to remove all menu bar? If you don’t want to show anything there are two ways to disable it.

– Solution 1: You create a custom.css file in the ja_appolio/css folder and add the bellow CSS code section to custom.css file.

body .t3-header {
    display: none;
    }

– Solution 2: Open the home-1.php in the “ja_appolio/tpls/” folder and remove or comment this code line :

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-home') ?>

Regards,

medyabank Friend

Worked.. ! Thank you.

medyabank Friend

<em>@cssyeah 403252 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Do you want to remove all menu bar? If you don’t want to show anything there are two ways to disable it.

– Solution 1: You create a custom.css file in the ja_appolio/css folder and add the bellow CSS code section to custom.css file.

body .t3-header {
    display: none;
    }

– Solution 2: Open the home-1.php in the “ja_appolio/tpls/” folder and remove or comment this code line :

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-home') ?>

Regards,</blockquote>

But now i can’t see the website from iphone. Video and Module (on video) doesn’t work on phone…

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

I have tried to edit HTML mockup on firebug to show your site on iPhone, it worked fine but I must do a lot of steps. If you can provide me the FTP account via PM, I will help you solve this issue faster. When done I will list all steps to here.

Regards,

medyabank Friend

I sent private message.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi medyabank,

I fixed on your site and the video has displayed on mobile device, on iOS the video can’t auto play. This document gives you more clue why auto-play is not possible. Your modules right above the video can’t be responsive on mobile because you used table wrap content. This HTML mockup needed be changed to be responsive on mobile device.

medyabank Friend

I would ask that lol.. If i delete table and write that content and write without table, will it work ?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

If you add the Bootstrap HTML mockup, it will be automatically reponsive when viewing on tablet or mobile device. Please visit this link to research the Bootstrap grid.

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum