Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with the language… the language is not appear in my template… and in admin section. please help anyone

steinar Friend

Hello azwanz,
    You’ll need to install your language if you have not done so already. Extensions -> Language manager -> Install language.

There are a couple of template specific documents in the en-GB source folder which you may need to manually copy over to your language folder and translate yourself:
    en-GB.tpl_ja_argo.ini and en-GB.tpl_ja_argo.sys.ini

turminator Friend

Hello,

I have renamed to prefix of my language and translated string but there is no effect in my website installation. Also I don’t found some strings like:

“hits”

I think that maybe is there and conflcit with this feature.

Many thanks for your support.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you tell us the language you are trying to translate to? Did you check for the language pack for the same at http://community.joomla.org/translations/joomla-16-translations.html

Also tell me if you are trying to translate the template files or installing language for the whole site (frontend / backend) and the complete file name after you changed the language prefix of the default file.

It would be great if you can add the screenshot for the word “hits”, so that I can search the correct language string for you.

turminator Friend

Hello Ninja,

yes I translated this files: en-GB.tpl_ja_argo.ini and en-GB.tpl_ja_argo.sys.ini but if you looks my website: http://www.medicinapress.com/2-uncategorised/3-outstanding-joomla-template-for-developing-gadgets-news you can see that only followus position are translated.

by, on and hits strings that there are in every article can not be translated.

Many thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi turminator,

This is customization for com_contact in JA Argo Template, you can find and change it from css file

Open templates/ja_argo/css/themes/red/template.css file

.createdby:before {
    content: "by";
    }

.published:before {
    content: "on";
    }

.hits:after {
    content: "hits";
    }

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum