Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey,

Ever since signing up for JATC I have been trying to figure out how to execute the best possible home landing page for my Jomsocial based website.

I have tried replicating JA Social II which has the Jomsocial Hello Me module published at the top of the home landing page.

Since I am deciding to stick with the iJoomla Socialize 2.1 template for the majority of my site JA Social II does not help me achieve what I want minus having the JS Hello Me module at the top of home page with a background image that can be used as a professional login module for my home landing page.

I have been testing out Uber Corporate layout and think it’s the best version of Uber.

I recently checked out JA Onepage (JA Onepage is just too outdated) as well as JA Appolio and would have to say that JA Appolio appears to fit my needs pretty well.

It actually has a lot of the elements I was looking for using Uber and JA ACM and the exact look and feel I was envisioning.

So my question for you guys would be how customizable is this template?

Does it use new T3 framework and therefore could also use JA ACM and all styles used in Uber?

Ideally it would be nice to use this as a starting point for my home landing page and like the use of the social login buttons and off canvas login page.

Since this template is a little older I was just wondering if it would be possible to use all styles of JA Uber and JA ACM if placing the uber template files in the correct folder via JA ACM for other templates documentation.

From the looks of it so far it appears as though this template runs on the new T3 framework so I’m hoping there wouldn’t be a problem, but just figured I’d ask.

Also, while on the topic, is there any other JA template that has support for social login buttons and a register/login module and page similar to that of JA Appolio???

This is SUCH an important feature for ANY website that deals with users and subscription service type of stuff or even JS social networking sites which is a huge portion of Joomla! users so I’m surprised there isn’t more support to incorporate modern login modules to new modern templates.

Maybe something for you guys to keep in mind for the future πŸ™‚

JA Uber and the corporate style has a megamenu item "Login" that links to the Easy Social login/register form, but seriously guys you can’t provide better support for a login page and module or at least pop out version of this???

Does JA Appolio even integrate with components like Easy Social and JomSocial???

Would it at least be easy to configure it to do so???

Luckily iJoomla Socialize 2.1 has a popout version of login/register form in their template which can be activated by a button click similar to how the off canvas login form in this template works.

So to answer my question and help solve this design problem I’ve been having for months I’d like to integrate aspects of this template with JA Uber Corporate style and JA ACM as well as my main Socialize 2.1 template.

To start I would use this template as well as everything found in Uber Corporate style with customization to both of course using JA ACM and then from there would try to decide and figure out if this templates login works and looks better than just using a button popout version of the login/register form that is included in Socialize 2.1 template.

Help please πŸ™‚

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is based on Bootstrap3 and you can use ACM module in it, but as it older template and does not have ACM style included you need to do manual work to use ACM in this template . Follow this documentation to use acm in other templates.

JA Uber and the corporate style has a megamenu item "Login" that links to the Easy Social login/register form, but seriously guys you can’t provide better support for a login page and module or at least pop out version of this???

login function is default functionality of the extensions , template only styles it to make it good with template design , adding a popup or new feature may needs extension custom work and can effect there function . we do not provide support and custom work for 3rd party extensions .
    Socialize is special theme provided for JS by their team , You need to do Pretty heavy custom work to do such feature on the JA Uber or any other JA template , Or u can hire a developer for such customization , This type of customization beyond the support scope .

Does JA Appolio even integrate with components like Easy Social and JomSocial???

template does not comes with special themes but you can install the extension on it like other Joomla templates .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum