Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I just installed the Jomsocial ii, with EasySocial plugin and it looks just like the demo site, so very happy about that.

But I am now trying to customize it, and I cannot find where I can change the default image on the landing page (the desk, with someone holding a white pen behind the Member sign in module)…I;ve gone through every module, and I just can’t find this.

According to the docs it would be in a Content-mass-top position…which I have only 2…the one you create during the set up “Member Sign in” and “Choose a demo”….none of then have it. I’ve tried changing the images there just to see if….but no dice.

Can some tell me where I can change this image please???

Thanks!!

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Can some tell me where I can change this image please???</blockquote>

It is the logo image

Edit your features-intro template layout and in Theme settings ->Background Image change it with your new image

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Can some tell me where I can change this image please???</blockquote>

It is the logo image

Edit your features-intro template layout and in Theme settings ->Background Image change it with your new image

meyoik Friend

Thanks Pavit, crystal clear answer :):):)!!

meyoik Friend

Thanks Pavit, crystal clear answer :):):)!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  meyoik 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum