Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have tried to place a Read More… in some of my articles, however when I click on the read more.. button, the modules on the resulting page are spread all over the page – all gathered to the left and below the article; a total mess.

Here is a link to a page that will not work if a Read More link is used. http://www.pieterdevries.com.au/training

Can any one help me here?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear piet4joomla!

You try to veryfiy HTML content of article before saved: You should not put the readmore inside the DIV Tag, because it ‘ll cause the layout broken .

The readmore is automatict render by joomla. so that the problem is from how to use the readmore link

piet4joomla Friend

Thank you tienhc but I will have to ask for a clearer answer. Your response, I’m sorry, was hard to follow.

Saguaros Moderator

i think that you shoudl add my google nick tienhc@joomsolutions.com, we’ll disscuss and reolve this email via chatting

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum