Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

i have a problem which i cannot solve, could anyone tell me, what part of mega.css file is responsible for the color of the shadow behind the text in the mega menu, on non-active and non-hover items?

I have changed the colors of the menu, as you can see here:

http://www.simsarchitects.com/

but on firefox the menu shadow is white and i can’t find a way to change it to black.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

histeriks Friend

just a tiny tiny hint from anyone? :((

Phill Moderator

css3.css line 32

ul.level0 li span.menu-title {
    text-shadow:0 1px 0 #E6E6E6;
    }

histeriks Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 164733 wrote:</em><blockquote>css3.css line 32

ul.level0 li span.menu-title {
    text-shadow:0 1px 0 #E6E6E6;
    }

</blockquote>

i, idiot, have accidentally clicked on my stupid post and marked it with “Best answer”. Can someone please revert this? :((

phil, this was it, i can’t thank you enough! You solved my life! 🙂

can’t believe i clicked on my stupid post. :((

histeriks Friend

someone get those credits off my account, i feel like an asshole :((

mdelgadillo Friend

Thank you…

simoslav Friend

histeriks can you share please how did you placed those pics in the menu please ? for example cmodmenu.gif
    many thanks

histeriks Friend

simoslav;171193histeriks can you share please how did you placed those pics in the menu please ? for example cmodmenu.gif
    many thanks

Hi simoslav,

well, quite simply actually. I created a custom module with that image in it and placed it on position cmodmenu (you can call it whatever you like), and then i called that module position from the mainmenu like this:

Hope you get it. Good luck 🙂

simoslav Friend

thanks 🙂 do i need to place the new module position in the template ? and how to call a module in a menu ! sorry if im dumby , didnt sleeped yet 🙂

simoslav Friend

ok ok ! 🙂 got it 🙂 thanks again 🙂

nadinekirma Friend

Histeriks: The tip on how to incorporate the images was very nice and unexpected. I was searching the forum for some information on colors and shadows and got a bonus. Your Sims Architects site is very well done!

TomC Moderator

histericks . . . I just came across this thread and wanted to say NICE JOB with your site.

LOVE the incorporation of the wireframe images within your mega menu drop downs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum