Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

Kyanite I, October Bonus template is released, with many modifications. Check out the updated DEMO here and Download the Template HERE.

Since, Kyanite II is based on this template. The userguide is common. You can check the Sticky threads in Kyanite II forum for instructions.

Feel free to report bugs / issues. You can also report the same to our Bug Management HERE.

Hung Dinh

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Hung lets hope you guys get well deserved thanks for this superb bonus gift! Hopefully the work done here will not stop the November template getting out on time

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Kyanite II, Version 1.1 released too. >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-kyanite-ii-v-1-1-bug-fix-release/

For once, lets get the Nov Template on time. :p

Arvind

mayke Friend

Hi, this is simple and compact!

What is the different between Kyanite I & Kyanite II?
    Download alread, I love this template. Is fast.
    Great JA!

TomC Moderator

At first glance . . . . THANK YOU !!! 😀

Question . . . Is it possible to incorporate the presentation of the frontpage slideshow of Kyanite II into Kyanite I ??
    I’m confident it is, but just want to make sure (from a coding standpoint) that there aren’t any compatibility issues.

I can’t wait to get started with this – again, THANK YOU !!!

TomC Moderator

Question . . . Is the Kyanite I download a Quickstart Package, with all of the demo content/images included?

:confused:

limeweb Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 153402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Question . . . Is the Kyanite I download a Quickstart Package, with all of the demo content/images included?

:confused:</blockquote>

Yes Tom it is. When you dowload Kyanite 1 you must first unzip the package – use a program such as 7-zip. The three components in there are the Extension files, the raw template and the Quickstart files. Within the latter is contained the JA sql with all demo content and images included.

TomC Moderator

limeweb;153411Yes Tom it is. When you dowload Kyanite 1 you must first unzip the package – use a program such as 7-zip. The three components in there are the Extension files, the raw template and the Quickstart files. Within the latter is contained the JA sql with all demo content and images included.

EXCELLENT !!!

(I’m at work at the moment and cannot download the files yet to see – thanks for the info)

🙂

pmorrow Friend

The search button does not seem to be appearing on my site. Checked and the graphic is there and the code seems OK.

Anyone else?

Nice clean template BTW

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pmorrow 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum