Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I am beta testing the latest Kunena Release which auto installs a Mootools 1.2 Plugin which Kunena requires to function. Unfortunately however when this plugin is enabled is cause the links in the Mega Menu to become inactive and unclickable all together.

Once this plugin is disabled everything goes back to normal.

Do you have plans to upgrade the template to be Mootools 1.2 compatible as will be Joomla 1.5.19 and Joomla 1.6?

Can you provide a work around for the time being?

Thanks,
    James

Joomla 1.5.18
    JA_Purity_II Latest Version

Guillaume Vuaflart Friend

I have the same problem. Any suggestions?

nihues Friend

Try to upgrade to the Joomla 1.5.19, it has a new Mootools version (1.2.4) as a plugin and they say it has a compatibility layer with mootools 1.11.

weekie Friend

Hi,

I’ve met exactly the same problem, between Ja Purity II and different product like kunena.
    The problem come from the version of mootools.
    In any case the adding module or plugin …. change the version of mootools by upgrading from 1.12 to 1.2.

But mootools 1.2 is apparently not supported by Ja Purity II and especially by Moomenu and Megamenu.
    The link of the submenu become inactive.
    The solution is to transfer the mootools.js version 1.12 and everything is solved.

For kunena, I’m working on it to test at this moment, and apparently there was no problem using 1.12 with kunena 1.6.

Hope, it’s could be helpfull.

from an french newbie ….. 🙂

powderburned Friend

I am also having this same issue.
    Joomla 1.5.20
    JA Purity II latest
    Kunena 1.6 RC1

Generally, everything except the BB code tags list works in kunena without the plugin, but of course it is useless without it anyway…

powderburned Friend

Found solution in the following forum posts #152 and solution in #153
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/found-bugs-report-here/#post-351081

jojo12 Friend

I have the same problem with joomla 1.5.20 and ja_purity_ii and mootools 1.2. I don’t understand the “solution”. Will there be a solution for the “best template I know”.
    I hope so.

hektorrr Friend

I also have this problem on Joomla 1.5.20, mootols 1.2 and Kunena 1.6 RC1, latest JA Purity II.
    With mootols older than 1.2, profiles in Kunena seems to doesn’t working…

lorienm Friend

Same problem here. Enabling the mootools upgrade system plugin breaks the mega menu so that the login module that I have in the menu dropdown does not work (fields locked out and links broken). Is there any fix for this? Has the mega menu been upgraded to mootools 1.2.4 compatibility?

Thanks

eggymusic Friend

I am in the same problem. any solution to this issue

nuclearcrash Friend

Hi guys

we have fixed this issue and updated for downloading

To fix this issue, please open templates/ja_template/js/ja.script.js file, at the begin of file, find following code section:

Code:

if ($defined(window.jQuery) && $type(jQuery.noConflict)==’function’) {
    jQuery.noConflict();
    jQuery.noConflict();
    }

and change to:

Code:

if(typeof(jQuery) != “undefined” && $===jQuery){
    jQuery.noConflict();
    }

check my website : http://www.mscience.tk/forum

eggymusic Friend

I already have these lines in the script you mentioned still the links doesn’t work for me..there got to be something else causing this issue..any help would be greatly appreciated..

It works fine in IE8. doesn’t work in FF.

I noticed that there is an error on the page
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MDDS; .NET4.0C)
    Timestamp: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:56:16 UTC

Line: 451
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://sitename.com/templates/ja_purity_ii/js/ja.ddmod.js

sharpdome Friend

I can also confirm that the update does not fix the problem in Firefox 3.6.12 (latest version).

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all,

Please following these instruction to fix the problem:

1. Open file templates/ja_purity_ii/js/menu/mega.js, change line 14,

this.options = Object.extend({

To:

this.options = $extend({

2. Open file templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/blocks/head.php, remove line 34:
    [php]
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/js/ja.ddmod.js”></script>
    [/php]

sharpdome Friend

I’m curious, should this change be done anywhere I use JA Purity II, or only when using it with Kunena 1.6?

Also, what was the function of ja.ddmod.js? Does the template lose any functionality by removing it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum