Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JA Social 1.6 with quick start with sample data gives following error when click on Kunena link on the menus.

himangi Friend

Hi,

I havent observed this error before but just to clear my doubt, can you please tell me if you have turned on SEF ? If you have, can you please check if you get the same 500 error after turning the SEF off?

phicts Friend

Any update on this? I got the same problem with Teline IV. What if I want to keep the SEF setting on? Is there any other fix?

icbl Friend

Whatever I ask in the forum, they asking me full admin details for the web site regardless small or big issue and I just giving up. I gave details ones and no one logged in.
    I think uless we demand they should not open a case and force to provide details. Previously was better.

himangi Friend

Hi icbl,

I checked your previous tickets, but couldnt find your access details to check the issue? I am sorry for asking this but can you please provide the details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/75067

Hi phicts,
    Can you please provide your site url and admin access via PM?

phicts Friend

@ Himangi:
    No, i’m sorry i cannot give you the log-in details right now. Don’t bother please; my co-admins were able to solve it. Thanks for your reply anyway.

himangi Friend

Hi phicts,

Can you please share your solution here for everyone’s benefit?

Thanks!

laciberes Friend

hi
    I’m having exactly the same problem with Ja Teline IV and Kuena…it shows 500 Internal server error…. I would really appreciate, if you tell me how you managed to solve this problem. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  laciberes 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum