Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Any news about making JA Platon kunena template compatible with the latest kunena 5.x ?
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

@buiak

There is still no news from the team, I will get back to you when having updates.

Thank you!

buiak Friend

any news ?

Anonymous Moderator

any news ?

Kunena 5 updates are being lined up . We will start with Uber first, JA Platon will probably follow shortly after.

tee shot Friend

Hi,

any news ?

Thank.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s tested with Uber template already and will continue with other templates. Please stay tuned.

Thank you for your patience.

BIGWARE Friend

hello, any news…?

.. there are serveral problems now, broken navigation with Crypsisb, no custum icons with Crypsisb3…

Saguaros Moderator

@BIGWARE: you can create a new topic and share the credentials of your site + clarify the issue in details so I will take a look.

sunit Friend

I am eagerly awaiting the Kunena template.

Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Platon should be available for Kunena 5 now, pls take a backup of your site and update latest version for this template.

Also make sure that you select Crypsisb3 is default template for Kunena: http://prntscr.com/hsri2s

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum