Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

With each template supports 3rd party extension like Kunena, we add style for each extension into an associated LESS file and when updating new version, we also update that file.

Could you detail any issue you experience with JA Playmag when using Kunena 5? we will help you out.

pb36 Friend

Tell me Sagnuaros, your answers are a joke, a candid camera, something like that ?
    Could you please, show me, one joomlart kunena 5 template working ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls check out the demo site of JA Playmag template here: http://ja-playmag.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/forum It’s using Kunena 5 already.

pb36 Friend

Demo works with kunena 5 so, why can’t we download a Playmag Kunena 5 template working ?

Saguaros Moderator

@pb36: the latest version in download section of JA Playmag is compatible with Kunena 5 already.

If there is any problem with the compatibility of JA Playmag with Kunena 5, share me the credentials of your site, I will check and help you out.

Regards

1. kunena-5
    pb36 Friend

I don’t want to install all playmag template, juste Playmag Kunena template, as I always did before.
    It doesn’t work.
    And you don’t want to understand that the Playmag Kunena template to download is an old one.
    Why?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, you’re using another template instead of JA Playmag and you only want to use Kunena theme of JA Playmag into your site, is that correct?

Previously, we provide separate Kunena template package but now we update directly style for its default template. The reason is with a new version from Kunena (like the update from Kunena 4 to Kunena5), they have significant changes in both mockups and style so when we proceed update for new verison from Kunena, we can’t use / update the template provided for Kunena package, instead, we must ‘start from scratch’ – most likely create a new template again.

In JA Playmag, you can see that we have separate less (and compiled css) file for Kunena. If you use another template beyond JA Playmag, you can try to copy the style from that css file into the custom css file supported by the template you’re using and see how it goes. And also remember to select default template for Kunena as I mentioned in above post.

Hope you understand for us.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum