Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, just thought I would share my first site made with a Joomlart template. It’s still got a bit of work to go, but I think it’s coming along OK (contact form need a bit of work). What do you think? Any suggestions?

Kidz Bedz

P.S The SSL is active first thing tomorrow morning

kryptos Friend

wow.. your site looks great! 🙂

one suggestion: make your logo with better transparency, or is it white outline?

mfcphil Friend

Hey really do like this site very much…

Same question as above….Is your logo a PNG image…your Lady Bug could do with a little TLC 😉

amitkn Friend

I visited the Site, and it looks amazing…good colour combination…good use of module position…and very well maintained.

clarky Friend

Thanks for the feedback guys. Looking at the logo again it does look a little ‘off’. I think I’ll get rid of the thin stroke and see if something else looks a little better. I’m just cautious of using black directly on orange, I’m not sure if the contrast is quite there.

Maybe it can have a santa hat while I figure something out 😉

ariananelson Friend

Thanks for the wonderful information in your conversation.. I have gathered a great knowledge related to it.. I am glad I visited your post..

androdayao77 Friend

I can’t see the site. It requires log in. Do I need to register to see it?

vickie123 Friend

The link of your site is not working in my browser, is it working in any other member ‘s browser?

kamila88 Friend

<em>@mfcphil 155816 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey really do like this site very much…

Same question as above….Is your logo a PNG image…your Lady Bug could do with a little TLC ;)</blockquote>

Hi I am very friendly person and I truly want to live close to the nature, so that I think about building an eko house? Maybe I should start with fenster? What is yours idea?

kuerten Friend

Something wrong with the site? I got Oops! Google Chrome could not find http://www.qualitykidsfurniture.com.au

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kuerten 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum