Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there something I am missing with this? the instructions just call a div style with nothing actually in the div. I have followed the instructions and no keyboard appears.

Joomla 2.5.11, module is published, checked template and module position is published,Firefox and Chrome latest builds. PHP5.3.25

http://www.thirdtree dot com dot au

Cheers
    Richard

MoonSailor Friend

Hi creativeint,

When viewing source of your site, keyboard module does not appear because when you created module which may missed something.

Please try to go to administrator -> Global Configuration -> Site set “Default Editor” as “Editor None”.

Open keyboard module and add code:
    [PHP]
    <div class=”ja-keyboard-btns clearfix”>
    <a href=”#” title=”Up” class=”ja-keyboard-up” tabindex=”-1″><i class=”icon-caret-up”></i></a>
    <a href=”#” title=”right” class=”ja-keyboard-right” tabindex=”-1″><i class=”icon-caret-right”></i></a>
    <a href=”#” title=”Down” class=”ja-keyboard-down” tabindex=”-1″><i class=”icon-caret-down”></i></a>
    <a href=”#” title=”Left” class=”ja-keyboard-left” tabindex=”-1″><i class=”icon-caret-left”></i></a>
    <a href=”#” title=”Backward” class=”ja-keyboard-playback” tabindex=”-1″><i class=”icon-step-backward”></i></a>
    </div>
    [/PHP]

If error still persists, pls send PM to me with url & admin access of your site. I’ll add it for you.

Regards

creativeint Friend

Thanks! That was what was missing.

Works great now.

Love Love Love this template.

Cheers
    Ric

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativeint 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum