Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Roberta,

Try disabling the Default Editor in Global configuration first, then open the backend settings of this Keyboard module and make sure that it has this output:

<div class="ja-keyboard-btns clearfix">
       <a href="#" title="Up" class="ja-keyboard-up"  tabindex="-1"><i class="icon-caret-up"></i></a>
       <a href="#" title="right" class="ja-keyboard-right"  tabindex="-1"><i class="icon-caret-right"></i></a>
       <a href="#" title="Down" class="ja-keyboard-down"  tabindex="-1"><i class="icon-caret-down"></i></a>
       <a href="#" title="Left" class="ja-keyboard-left"  tabindex="-1"><i class="icon-caret-left"></i></a>
       <a href="#" title="Backward" class="ja-keyboard-playback"  tabindex="-1"><i class="icon-step-backward"></i></a>
    </div>
    Fabio Friend

thaks it did the trick!!

Fabio Friend

Anyway….now clicking down or up the arrow, the menu name doesn’t enlarge! Any idea? maybe some menu settings?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Fabio,

Pls create a new topic and share the credentials of your site so we can check and help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Keyboard module disappeared’ is closed to new replies.