Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

My Q is a general, I can see in all templates that joomlart uses K2 and the normal joomla articles for posting articles with pictures. I cannot see a big different in Implementation of such article/category/picture DB. so for what do I need K2. I’m building a blog and I have hard time desiding where to put my articles..in Joomla content or K2

Any one have an idea ?

Amit

TomC Moderator
    amit_gur Friend

Thanks Tom

It seems like a very powerful tool, yet most of the features are covered by joomla, so I’m still confused. to use K2 or not to use. this is the question

Amit

TomC Moderator

<blockquote> . . . . I’m still confused. to use K2 or not to use. this is the question

Amit</blockquote>
    To be honest, this is something you will need to decide yourself – whether you feel your site will benefit from the content-creation capabilities of K2 versus an alternative option.

desmats Friend

In answer to the OP question the BIG difference is many blog sites like to have comments facility – this is not possible with Joomla articles.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  desmats 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum