Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

i’ve got error issue “K2 user 404 error” http://gyazo.com/13023e5deb99421093cfe808cfec3522

when i try to watch all materials of the user – i’ve got 404 error even i disable SEO settings at the admin panel

Stork11 Friend

Hello ozzymanson2,

Please PM me with URL (where error can be seen), your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account. So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@Stork11 353124 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ozzymanson2,

Please PM me with URL (where error can be seen), your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account. So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.</blockquote>

sent you PM

tags doesn’t work too (((((((((((

ozzymanson2 Friend

i install quick start without demo content and even at the blank quickstart i get the 404 errors. :((

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@ozzymanson2 353443 wrote:</em><blockquote>i install quick start without demo content and even at the blank quickstart i get the 404 errors. :((</blockquote>

>:(>:( even i install quickstart with demo content tags didn’t work>:(>:(

Stork11 Friend

Hello ozzymanson2,

Where is the link I can access user’s material on front-end? Please provide me with correct URL for my diagnosing, I couldn’t find it on your front-end.

Regards.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@Stork11 353503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ozzymanson2,

Where is the link I can access user’s material on front-end? Please provide me with correct URL for my diagnosing, I couldn’t find it on your front-end.

Regards.</blockquote>

sent to PM

Stork11 Friend

Hello ozzymanson2,

I meant the URL where problem occurred, not the site root URL. Now I can’t find where the link to access K2 user page because I’m not familiar with your site language.

Please send me the link where you faced the problem, not the site root URL.

Regards.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@Stork11 354055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ozzymanson2,

I meant the URL where problem occurred, not the site root URL. Now I can’t find where the link to access K2 user page because I’m not familiar with your site language.

Please send me the link where you faced the problem, not the site root URL.

Regards.</blockquote>

http://rhrn.co/citymap/reviews – category in english were you can test tags and auther error like that
    1.http://rhrn.co/citymap/reviews/itemlist/tag/2012
    2. http://rhrn.co/citymap/reviews/itemlist/user/42-rhrn

Stork11 Friend

Hello ozzymanson2,

I think htaccess file caused the problem. But I can’t access your FTP to check it, login authentication failed. Please re-check FTP account.

Regards.

ozzymanson2 Friend

sent ftp to PM

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ozzymanson2 354300 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent ftp to PM</blockquote>
    Hello ozzymanson2,

FTP account you PMed me is incorrect. Please re-check it.

Regards.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@Stork11 354486 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ozzymanson2,

FTP account you PMed me is incorrect. Please re-check it.

Regards.</blockquote>

sent ftp to PM

when i change default template to Atomic – tags error is disappeared, user 404 error is remains

ozzymanson2 Friend

is there anybody?

Stork11 Friend

Hello ozzymanson2,

You used old version of JA Pager, I upgraded “/plugins/system/japager/japager.php” file for you and problem was resolved. Please check and confirm the same.

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ozzymanson2 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum