Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

the travel_blog css has quite some errors.

first one to fix
    -> k2.css line 659
    .itemView.viewblog { padding-right: 0; }

needs to be changed into: .itemView.viewblog { padding-right: 70; }

Ill post more as soon as i have those corrected.

Cheers
    db

Yves Keller Friend

More love..

line: 645 k2.css

.itemView.itemIsFeatured { padding-right: 0;}

needs to be:
    .itemView.itemIsFeatured { padding-right: 70;}

cheers
    db

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi deepblue,

Thanks for your love… 😀 both the above issues are fixed and released in the new version of JA Travel template V 1.0.1 along with few more fixes. Announcement coming in shortly on the updates page.

Arvind

Yves Keller Friend

welcome 😉

however i changed most of the blog_template, as i wanted to display the k2 image within the article (the style you made, but using the k2 item image).

AND that it is using a standard image, if the k2 item has no image.

if i find more love 😛 ill post it here.

cheers
    db

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hey db,

your love is acknowledged and new version released with the above fixes. If you find more love, please make a new thread, its easy to follow a new thread as it catches the eye in the morning.

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-travel-v-101-released-bug-fix-release

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hey db,

your love is acknowledged and new version released with the above fixes. If you find more love, please make a new thread, its easy to follow a new thread as it catches the eye in the morning.

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-travel-v-101-released-bug-fix-release

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum