Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Tiris users,

Have you got a tip to share about where to translate the headline “Displaying items by tag“? I am using K2 and the headline appears when you click a tag in the tag cloud.

I have been looking “everywhere” as the saying goes, albeit somewhat disorganised, so far to no avail.

Steinar.

swissa Friend

<em>@steinar 319129 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tiris users,

Have you got a tip to share about where to translate the headline “Displaying items by tag“? I am using K2 and the headline appears when you click a tag in the tag cloud.

I have been looking “everywhere” as the saying goes, albeit somewhat disorganised, so far to no avail.

Steinar.</blockquote>

Hoi Steinar,

There’s a “Displaying items by tag” in en_GB.com_K2.ini in the langugae files (joomlaroot/language/en-GB) You might want to see if you have the line in the other language ini file and if not add it in.

Hope that helps!

Gruss

steinar Friend

<em>@swissa 319140 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s a “Displaying items by tag” in en_GB.com_K2.ini in the langugae files (joomlaroot/language/en-GB)</blockquote>

Actually I had found that one and translated it in my language file. It didn’t work, though. So when you failed to come up with anything better [ 😀 ], I did something I usually advise against: I did the translation at the source, in the en-GB file itself. And that did the trick.

Vielen Dank, swissa. Muito obrigado!

swissa Friend

<em>@steinar 319219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually I had found that one and translated it in my language file. It didn’t work, though. So when you failed to come up with anything better [ 😀 ], I did something I usually advise against: I did the translation at the source, in the en-GB file itself. And that did the trick.

Vielen Dank, swissa. Muito obrigado!</blockquote>

Sometimes you’re allowed to cheat!! 😉 Well done!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum