Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Do you plan on adding styling support for K2 for this theme?

daigalean Friend

yes, I would like to know this as well.

D>

vecdom Friend

It is sad to see how these numeruos requests for k2 stylings are simply being ignored. A ton of us are runing sites on your themes that supported k2 in the past and currently if we are to upgrade these sites we have to look elsewhere for k2 styling support. I am already with Minitek.gr for example – they are doing great job in maintain k2 styling in every template.

I understand that some features can’t be replicated or would not be supported with k2 (like metadata), but styling should be included.

Why has this become such a "taboo" topic?

Further more…
    The amount of work and funds required to have this completed by outside developers renders membership and themes practically useless. As a matter of fact people have quoted me minimal amounts to include any html template in the project and convert it joomla with minimal fees when k2 styling is requested.

After years of being a developer level subscriber I feel forced to reconsider this membership.

L John Friend

I am interested in the response to the K2 question.

Thx

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

The last stable version of K2 was on 8th December 2014 and thats one of the reason that we have been reluctant to include K2 styles. You all would agree that we love K2 extension and we even went to the extend to style only for k2 ignoring the com_content in many ways. But then eventually we had feedback asking us to focus more on com_content as not everyone uses K2.

If K2 comes with new version, I would surely get some of the current templates updated with basic k2 style.

If you are facing html / css issues using K2 with any of the current templates, I will get them fixed.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

K2 new version is here. : https://getk2.org/blog/2549-k2-v270-released

Playing around with it today.

Arvind

vecdom Friend

I don’t understand why a "new" version of software is required if current one is working just fine.

Either way – a k2 v2.7 has been released and i hope styling will be included in Joomlart templates.

Saguaros Moderator

We would love the new version coz K2 has been not updated for long time: bug fixed, compatibility with new version of Joomla 3, etc…

K2 will be supported with style in upcoming templates.

L John Friend

We would love the new version coz K2 has been not updated for long time: bug fixed, compatibility with new version of Joomla 3, etc…

K2 will be supported with style in upcoming templates.

What’s the status on the inclusion of K2 with this template; I am waiting for K2 integration to be able to use the temp;late.

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further discussion on this.

L John Friend

I will pass to the team for further discussion on this.

What’s the status on this question?

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that there is still no news for this plan yet.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum