Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please could you confirm which of the included modules packaged with this template support K2? The documention page for the JA exentions gives a 404 Error..

TomC Moderator

If you’re asking whether the JA Playmag template supports K2 …. the answer is YES

You can read up on all that is included with the template within the JA PLAYMAG INFO PAGE

dave_logic Friend

<em>@TomC 436475 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you’re asking whether the JA Playmag template supports K2 …. the answer is YES

You can read up on all that is included with the template within the JA PLAYMAG INFO PAGE</blockquote>

NO Tom. Read my thread. I have stated exactly what I am enquiring about:

Which of the packaged modules included with this template support K2??

To make things simpler let me give an example:

** The News content slider supports com_content. Does it support K2 ?

Do the other article rendering modules support K2?

To reiterate: Your support documentation for this template gives a 404 not found (pretty poor to be honest)

See this link: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/playmag-template/ja-extension-configuration

Dave

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Dave,

Which area are you referring to link above? I see the link document of JA Playmag is working: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-playmag-joomla-template-documentation and this template supports K2 component and you can find K2 configuration in that.

By the way, JA Playmag Template is our commercial templates and I see you are under Expired membership now.

Regards

dave_logic Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 436570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dave,

Which area are you referring to link above? I see the link document of JA Playmag is working: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-playmag-joomla-template-documentation and this template supports K2 component and you can find K2 configuration in that.

By the way, JA Playmag Template is our commercial templates and I see you are under Expired membership now.

Regards</blockquote>

1 – Yes. The URL has now been corrected and working now. Yes, I know the template supports K2 but that IS NOT what I have been asking. For the final time I am asking if all of the bundled modules support K2 in addition to com_content !!!! Its a very straight forward and simple question which I have now answered myself using the fixed URL. !!

2 – Yes, I am fully aware that my membership expired. I am (was) making a pre sales enquiry regarding this template however I can see that the support here is just a bad as it was and hasn’t improved at all so I will give this a wide birth.

Sort your support out…Its dreadful.

Regards,

David

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi David,

This is the list of modules for JA Playmag template

<blockquote>JA Newsticker Module
    JA Masshead Module
    JA Content Slider Module
    JA Slideshow Lite Module</blockquote>

and only JA Newsticker Module supports K2 component

But you can check in JAEC Club Extensions: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=50 and you will see many modules support K2. You can also seach these modules in JATC download folders (as these modules are also used and provided free with the template)

JA Animation module
    JA Bulletin module
    JA Contentpopup module
    JA Contentscroll module
    JA Contentslider module
    JA login module
    JA News_featured module
    JA Newspro module
    JA Sidenews module
    JA Slideshow module
    JA Tabs module

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum