Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have just noticed during testing that my K2 pagination, print and email icons are displaying vertically instead of horizontal.

Is there a css fix for this?

You can see the issue here:-
    http://polyfidelity.org.au/explore/all-categories/production-process/item/295-polyamory-definitions.html

chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/ja_social_t3/css/themes/green/k2.css

Replace this code

div.itemToolbar ul li { background: none; border-left: 1px solid #ccc ; display: inline; font-size: 12px; list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0 4px 0 8px; text-align: center; }

With

div.itemToolbar ul li { background: none; border-left: 1px solid #ccc ; float: left; font-size: 12px; list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0 4px 0 8px; text-align: center; }

tastiger Friend

Thanks,
    That works – to a point

The images embedded in the K2 articles have now disappeared and have to be reinstalled via the K2 Editor – also all formatting (paragraphs etc) in the article is lost and cannot be fixed via the K2 editor.

It actually appears to me as if the template is now ignoring all html markup in the K2 articles

chavan Friend

may i know which Url you see this issue, so I could look into the exact article in the admin.

tastiger Friend

<em>@Chavan 430385 wrote:</em><blockquote>may i know which Url you see this issue, so I could look into the exact article in the admin.</blockquote>

I’ve set up a test link to the K2 category so as you can see what is going on
    http://polyfidelity.org.au/explore/news/k2-news-test.html

chavan Friend

For your Reference attached an image of the page. We need to find a fix for all these highlighted portions in the image below ?

1. PolyFi-About-Polyamory-2014-06-03-07-45-44
    tastiger Friend

Sorry I didn’t get straight back to you – but I didn’t receive a notification of reply.

They are the problem areas as well as – you will notice there is no formatting in the article itself any paragraphs, quotations or such like are not showing, it seems as if the template is ignoring any html tags.

I am trying find somewhere to add my login details so as you can see what is happening more clearly – but nothing is coming up in the forums for me to add login details

chavan Friend

Did you notice the image i have attached in my previous post. Do you mean those are the fixes?

you can send me the details in a private message.

tastiger Friend

yes I did notice the image and yes they are part of the problem.
    The rest of the problem will become clear once you have looked at the article in the back end.
    Thanks in advance for your assistance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tastiger 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum