Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a menu item in the main menu, linking to a K2 item.When the K2 item is clicked from the menu, the article is not displayed. It just says “You are here” and the name of the article.

regards

Sherlock Friend

Dear joolemon,

You can give me your admin account and the FTP Info via the ticket which ID Is EEI-289-86446 then I will have further checking on the issue for you.

jooleimon Friend

<em>@jooleimon 220165 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a menu item in the main menu, linking to a K2 item.When the K2 item is clicked from the menu, the article is not displayed. It just says “You are here” and the name of the article.

regards</blockquote>

I got back a reply via the ticket system which says :

“The issue is from the template using the Overriding Profile function, so you access the template configuration and then remove these setting inside the Profile Override Settings panel.”

Can someone point out where to find the Override Settings panel ? I entered the admin screen, and clicked on Profile, but could not see a Override Settings panel.

jooleimon Friend

OK its under Global. Followed the instructions and now the item opens as expected. Thanks.

<em>@jooleimon 220665 wrote:</em><blockquote>I got back a reply via the ticket system which says :

“The issue is from the template using the Overriding Profile function, so you access the template configuration and then remove these setting inside the Profile Override Settings panel.”

Can someone point out where to find the Override Settings panel ? I entered the admin screen, and clicked on Profile, but could not see a Override Settings panel.</blockquote>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooleimon 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum