Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Why are there 3 images sizes needed to keep the same look as this template? I’m used to using K2 and most modules will scale the image to fit the proportions. How did you do this as the image in the modules is different to the image in the item.

Thanks

splico123 Friend

and on top of all need to make them manually, this is aquard. will have to pass on template due to too much manual work to make it look half decent.

stephenhadden Friend

I agree. This Template is a patch job, all hacked and padded to look normal, but in reality far more work than it is worth. The idea is fantastic, the look is fantastic… but it fails on so many levels. Im deeply worried.. JA Lens was a real game changer… fantastic template since then its been 1 step forward 10 steps back… But i have hope…

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@stephenhadden 364951 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why are there 3 images sizes needed to keep the same look as this template? I’m used to using K2 and most modules will scale the image to fit the proportions. How did you do this as the image in the modules is different to the image in the item.

Thanks</blockquote>

The following steps will help you have difference image on K2 Items.

+ Set 3 different images on your site

+ Set back to default template on K2 Content module.

+ Set all template to default template

1. 3Image_Config
    2. Sub_Template
    3. set_all_template_default
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum