Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Today I noticed that K2 is available for Joomla 1.6 so I would like to know are you guys working on bringing back K2 on your extensions and templates for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 ?

Trimud Friend

Hi,

K2 2.5 is not yet released official.
    When it’s done we will continue planned update of all our templates, which includes the ones that support K2 🙂

Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 268245 wrote:</em><blockquote>Today I noticed that K2 is available for Joomla 1.6 so I would like to know are you guys working on bringing back K2 on your extensions and templates for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 ?</blockquote>
    Just to clarify . . .

While it is true that K2’s latest RC (release candidate) is compatible with J1.7, as Trimund indicated above … the stable version of the latest K2 is not yet available. So this is why we have not updated our J1.7 templates with K2 yet.

And, incidentally, J1.6 is no longer supported by Joomla – so that is a moot point.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum