Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am using the latest version of K2 Filter and Search.

When a new search module is created the keyword search works as expected – i.e. it returns the results in the same page. However, after a while, keyword search returns a new browser path:

index.php?issearch=1&theme=ja_k2filter&isc=1&ordering=zdate&category_id=18&searchword=light&tmpl=component

The "tmpl=component" term is making keyword results appear in a blank page. I have tried resetting all component and module settings to default views, but the problem does not go away. Any ideas which part of product is generating the tmpl=component term and how I can disable this please?

Searching using check-box filters always works OK and returns results in the parent page as expected.

Regards,
    Jon

Mr.Cat Moderator

@jongamble

I’ve checked on our demo. Searchbox is working fine. May be k2filter js conflicts with your site extensions.

Please prove us your site admin info for futher checking.

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum