Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, All – or all most all – my articles are written in k2. Now, I am using JA K2 Filtry to get better user experience. I use sh404sef because I have duplicated links indexed by google. Part of the in joomunited SEO Glossary I have resolved thank’s to sh404sef. But I have a problem: If I activate sh404 for k2 and/ or ja k2 filter, than ja k2 filter does not work anymore. If I do not activate it, than I can not make new url’s because I do not know the non-SEF url: index.php?…. My indexed links to my k2 articles are as follows: /piata-de-capital/stiri/item/325-banca-transilvania-tlv-acorda-un-dividend-exceptional-in-numerar-precum-si-actiuni-gratuite /piata-de-capital/stiri/banca-transilvania-tlv-acorda-un-dividend-exceptional-in-numerar-precum-si-actiuni-gratuite I want to redirect the first one to the second one, but I do not know how to da that. If I activate sh404sef for k2 the redirect problem is solved, but appears the second one: JA K2 filter is not working anymore… How do I manage to deal with this problems? 🙁 THK and have a nice day, Mihai Anghel P.S. I’ve already asked sh404sef developers for help and they told me thay can do nothing about JA K2 filtry, because is not their product. So, pls help 🙂 THX again

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I went to your site to check but could not find any error. Could you show me the steps to see this error?

Regards.

amihai86 Friend

Hi, I can see that you post a reply, but I can not see nothing in forum. Can someone tell me what is happening?
    I can not see your reply…
    Hope for an answer 🙂

amihai86 Friend

An 404 error apears if I activate sh404sef for JA k2 Filter. Now it is not activated nor for K2, nor for JA K2 Filter. That’s why I’ve send you the log details, because I can not have an 404 error on site till you can see it.
    The questions is how can I activate sh404sef for K2 and also for JA K2 filter, without obtaining an 404 error from JA K2 Filter. JA K2 Filter is very important for me, that’s why I didn’t activate sh404sef for k2 or JA K2 filter. But also I have to make sh404sef work with JA K2 Filter an K2 component, because I have duplicate links indexed by search engines – old story – weak programmers in the past….
    If you please can activate sh404sef for me and check if your extension is still working – JA K2 Filter.
    I’ve tried all the options but with no result.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the provided admin account again as it doesn’t work.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum