Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In K2, how we can replace the category description for the Featured news when we go to a category with the same layout and look of the normal one in Teline IV?

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Soundbeat!

We wish you have a new year with full success and happiness!

Regarding your question, Can you give us a screenshot and your site link?
    Regards!

soundbeat Friend

Here’s the print screen

1. exemple
    soundbeat Friend

Does anyone have an idea?

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear soundbeat!

We still don’t understand your question clearly, please give clear screenshot with description and link of your site please.

soundbeat Friend

Ok, let me try to re-explain.

The original CSS layout of Teline for Categories, Sections and articles are using Joomla parameters. But If I important all my articles and whant to use the K2 system instead to manage my sites and try to show up a category and doesn’t show up like your template or the original CSS. Like you can see in the the print screen up, it shows Folders of categoties instead of showing articles.

I hope you understand better

Laura Rubino Friend

Well its all in k2 category parameters. folder is there as a default. (so if there is no image and you selected to show image, it will show the default placeholder.)

I suggest the following

1) Either disable (show image on category decription) or upload an image on your category description

2) K2 does not use com-content so it will be impossible for you to just expect it to render same way as teline, without any html/css tweaking in your default k2 template.

But hopefully once you play with the k2 category parameters, you will have a better grip on the endless possibilites you can have with k2.

Cheers and happy new year

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear soundbeat!

Please try makegoodmedia’s suggestion!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum