Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Using JA_Fubix template and will like to 2 use the K2 comments module instead of the default JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin but
    the K2 comment box is not showing up under published items.

This is what I have done so far.

a. I have disabled the JA Disqus debate plugin
    b. Enabled comments for everyone under the K2 parameters Global settings and set all the options to yes.
    c. Under the ‘Item view options’ of each category that I want to allow comments, I have set comments to show

Finally, I have visited athe K2 site and looked up things without any luck. I can’t pinpoint what I am missing.
    Will appreciate some help on this.

mgl908 Friend

Got help from support. I should have checked the show comments settings on the parent category, that way, the sub categories will inherit that setting/parameter from the parent.:)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because each category in K2 component have option for you to Inherit parameter options from category or not, if it’s set to None and you can see the comment when you set to show in item setting

1. Category_Config
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum