Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using Windows 7 and IE9.

I installed the JA_University quick start installation, and also tested with the online demo : http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_university

I updated all the JA modules and the JAT3 framework from the Joomla Admin panel.

The problem I see is that when viewing a K2 Category listing (e.g. using the menu – K2 -> all categories -> Global students) if I move my mouse over the “read more” link, or the title link of the article, the page layout jumps down some pixels. See attached image. This happens on my offline version and on the Joomlart online demo.

If I click my mouse out of the main body it will jump back.

I was considering using this template for a business environment, so all users will be using Windows 7 and IE9. I don’t wish to use this template if it jumps about – it does not gve a good impression.

Is there a solution for this ? I am guessing it must be some CSS formatting ?

Thanks,

D.

1. JA_University_jumping
    dave_3d Friend

Can anybody comment on this, please ?

D.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi dave_3d,

There seems to be a problem with CSS, I will notice this with dev team for further checking.

I’m sorry for this late response, somehow I missed it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum