Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed K2, i’ve installed the template from Lens.
    But when i’m trying to create a menu item, pointing to a K2 Articles if can configure eveything just like in the quikstart demo of lens except, in the basic options/layoutoptions … the template i only have Use default …

Ans off course my page is not behaving like the demo …;)

HeR0 Friend

<blockquote>K2 Categories module no Template Available </blockquote>
    Hi Hleboeuf
    Because you did not install K2 categoríe module

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

What specific module do you mean.
    Is this a special JA module of a supplementary module from K2.
    In the lens-downloads i didn’t find a special module to install.

Kind Regards, Harry

HeR0 Friend

Hi Hleboeuf
    It is mod_k2_tool module which is in k2 component package. Pls go to http://joomweb.com/ and build a demo site to check some modules and settings for JA Lens
    JA Lens user guide

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

I just installed a site, but that’s basically the same thing as a quickstart I think.
    I did before that already install a quickstart on my local xampp.
    I disabled all modules and still the nice mosaic appreas.
    I’ve done the same thing on my own site.
    Main menu = K2 Categories, but there i can’t select the ja-lens in the template settings ….

What do i have to install in order to get the ja-lens template available in the theme of the k2 categories that is linked in my main-menu home ?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Hleboeuf
    Pls go to category detail and set layout for it.

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

This is just the issue, i don’get get these options

I only see default, and lens and k2 is installed !

1. 14-10-2012-17-39-49
    HeR0 Friend

Hi
    What does this mean? Pls clarify as I do not see problem on your photo.

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

The problem is that in my installation i don’t see these options)? This was a screenshot of my Quickstart Lens.
    In my installation K2 is installed en lens too.
    And i’ve already re-installed both in the hope that it had something to do with the one recognizing the other during install.
    I’ve already copied the complete teplate directory from the quickstart lens to my site, this also didn’t help.

I don’t know where to change what in order that the K2 categories can see these other template layout special for K2.

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Did you set JA Lens to default template. PM me your website info ( link, admin account, ftp info) . I want to check directly on your site.

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

I’ve send it.

But i’ll place my remarks here so that others might take a benefit of it.

lens is not my default, and that was defnitly causing the problem. I can’t make lens my default, as TelineIII is used.
    But, i’ve tried it localyy and it worked, i could see the extra options in the templates.

I did now copy the com_k2 directory from lens into the telineIII, and i can see the options that should be set.

I’m still having some layout issues, but that will be caused by my playing around will all kind off settings.

I will overrun all settings between lens-quickstart on my categories tonight.

Keep you posted !!

hleboeuf Friend

HeR0,

Please be my hero, i can’t get it right.
    I hope yoy stil have the PM with the login details…

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

I could not see that Wilde Eendjes Archief in Home menu is enabled, where do you place this menu?

Regards,

hleboeuf Friend

You have to login on the site and then you will see the jalens menu.
    Only site admins can see this at this moment …

hleboeuf Friend

Ok, i’ve been playing quite a while with several combinations, i think bottom line is has to do something with JQuery and/or Masonry.

T’ve added the same categories as in the lens demo, but quite some code is missing,

Look at my test-site

When looking on my local Lens quickstart

1. Capture1
    2. Capture2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum