Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have problem showing my recaptcha in K2 User Registration form. It is somehow there , but not displayed , and I know that from the error I get when I try to register as new user.

Link: http://www.xn--mgbfwa6f4b.com/component/user/register.html

Notice: The recaptcha works fine in comments Link :http://www.xn--mgbfwa6f4b.com/sport/sport-news/football/item/1808-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86.html

Please see attached images for better simulation and details.

Attachments

1. 2
    2. 1
    Manos Moderator

And the strange thing is that the errors shows that the widget you are using is faulty.

Error: Recaptcha.widget is null
    Source File: http://api.recaptcha.net/js/recaptcha_ajax.js
    Line: 103

Are you using the default captcha plugin ?

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 307358 wrote:</em><blockquote>And the strange thing is that the errors shows that the widget you are using is faulty.

Error: Recaptcha.widget is null
    Source File: http://api.recaptcha.net/js/recaptcha_ajax.js
    Line: 103

Are you using the default captcha plugin ?</blockquote>

The “System – reCAPTCHA Integrator” was disabled , I disabled it , however seems it is enabled somehow 🙂
    But this is not the problem , since I still get the problem even after disabling it.

Manos Moderator

Well it sounds like you are using 2 plugins for reCaptcha and this is probably causing a conflict. Maybe you should try to uninstall one of them or at least make sure it stays disabled.

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 307526 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well it sounds like you are using 2 plugins for reCaptcha and this is probably causing a conflict. Maybe you should try to uninstall one of them or at least make sure it stays disabled.</blockquote>

No :(( This did not solve the problem at all.
    I uninstalled it , however still get the problem.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

The problem i can see is a JS conflict that makes JQuery to stop from functioning there is a module/plugin you are using that doesn’t implement the JQuery noconflict method and that’s the reason you are getting this.

In order to debug this you probably need to disable 3rd party add on please try to disable the article scroll you have in the bottom of your page and see if that helps.

Regards

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 308063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The problem i can see is a JS conflict that makes JQuery to stop from functioning there is a module/plugin you are using that doesn’t implement the JQuery noconflict method and that’s the reason you are getting this.

In order to debug this you probably need to disable 3rd party add on please try to disable the article scroll you have in the bottom of your page and see if that helps.

Regards</blockquote>

The article scroll was just added 2-3 ours ago, and the problem exists since few days.

Manos Moderator

Hello,

Yes the problem i was able to debug in the previous attempts to visit your website was different, anyway if you want me i can try to check this for you but i will need a temporary Super Admin and Ftp account to check this further.

Regards

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 308069 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Yes the problem i was able to debug in the previous attempts to visit your website was different, anyway if you want me i can try to check this for you but i will need a temporary Super Admin and Ftp account to check this further.

Regards</blockquote>

meanwhile I disabled the captcha in registration.
    I will PM you details in few minutes.

Thank you

Manos Moderator

Please let me know ,as far as i can see there is no captcha plugin installed so that means you have uninstalled anything correct ?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

We solve the issue you had with JQuery noconflict but the captcha issue in your registration form appears to be a K2 issue.

In the login module you are using (and probably after the upgrade you made you didn’t notice that) it sais ->

K2 Login

This module will be deleted from the K2 extension package in the next major update, v2.6. Please replace all 'K2 Login' module instances with 'K2 User' module instances..

K2 Login is an extended version of the Joomla! login module, primarily used to display a "user toolbar" when a user is logged in.

Also even though i tried to search for a different solution it appears that captcha doesn’t show in registration form. I suggest that you address the same question in K2 forums.

Regards

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 308072 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please let me know ,as far as i can see there is no captcha plugin installed so that means you have uninstalled anything correct ?</blockquote>

That is true.

I still have captcha in Articles , since in K2 i am using the public and private keys in K2 –> parameters –> advanced.

waelali Friend

<em>@waelali 308114 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is true.

I still have captcha in Articles , since in K2 i am using the public and private keys in K2 –> parameters –> advanced.</blockquote>

By the way – Recaptcha not working now in comments 🙁 – I even cannot commenting

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I saw that you have disabled captcha did you try to update to the latest version of K2 ?

waelali Friend

<em>@pascm 311440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I saw that you have disabled captcha did you try to update to the latest version of K2 ?</blockquote>

I have the latest version of K2.
    Yes I disabled since is not working … something wrong…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ecohaven 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum