Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey, I mainly got this template due to the very nice looking blog layout in the K2.
    I have copied the template into the relevant K2 template area (/components/com_k2/templates) and have selected the ja elicyon template for the category, however there is little or no change to the site: https://theyogasite.com/v2/component/k2/pages/264-moga

I see other users have had similar issue, however i was not able to review your response, i get error saying my account cannot see …

thanks for any help with this.

Frank

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This page : https://theyogasite.com/v2/component/k2/pages/264-moga
    is using a 3rd party template . I suggest you to contact the template support team for its design issues .
    We do not provide support for 3rd party products .

frankie90210 Friend

Hi, i am not asking you to support a third party template, i am asking how i can use this template that i have purchased to displayed on my blog page only, even if I update to native joomla templates (eg prostar) for all pages and use your template for the blog as described above, its looks does not display and it nothing like the demo. can you point me to help files on how to configure this template to use for k2 content on blog page only? this is why i bought the template (i have seen other users request the same).
    Thanks,
    Frank.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Elicyon Template does not support K2 , Means it does not comes with special Theme for K2 layout . But You can use k2 with this template like other Joomla templates .
    As i understand you want to know how you make K2 layout like the Joomla blog layout of this article . I am afraid it needs pretty customization to achieve this .JA Elicyon Demo site is use Joomla articles Menu type .
    You need to hire a developer for such custom work , it out of support scope .
    Please let me know if there is something else you want to know about this matter i my answer is not match with your question .

frankie90210 Friend

Okay fair enough, and that is helpful to know. I did think i read somewhere this template had k2 support, however that must have been a different template, thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum