Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, first I would like to say that this is one of your top-templates!

Can you please provide me information about compatibility issues for this template when it is used in J1.7 with the K2 component??

Is there full K2 support for JAPortfolio in J1.7???

TomC Moderator

<em>@yanliom 290332 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Is there full K2 support for JAPortfolio in J1.7???</blockquote>
    Thank you for your comments regarding our JA Portfolio Template.

At the present time, we have not yet integrated the latest K2 (J1.7 compatible) component into our JATC J1.7 Templates above/beyond that our two latest – JA Tiris and KA Kranos. While our JA Developers continue to try to work toward (hopefully) updating our other J1.7 Templates with the latest K2 component, at this time there is no definitive timeframe or release date we can provide.

Please do continue to keep a watchful eye on our UPDATES[/url] section.

In the interim, you can certainly independently integrate K2v2.5+ into your JA Portfolio J1.7 template on your own – and then develop your own unique content elements. While I have not yet seen a working/finished example … you can also try reviewing/studying the K2 configurations and relative CSS/php files within JA Portfolio J1.5, and see if you can try to integrate similar configurations into your J1.7 template.

As for JA Support for K2 . . . while we do integrate K2 into some of our JATC Templates, the K2 component itself is a 3rd Party extension and, therefore, Support for such would need to be sought via the K2 Community[/url]

Hope some of that helps.

😎

yanliom Friend

Thank you very much for your reply, I hope that you update soon this template as it is clearly oriented towards a K2 implementation. I’ll stick to J1.5 for now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yanliom 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum