Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Does anyone has idea if K2 and JA Travel 1.7 can work properly? Any suggestion please.

TomC Moderator

<em>@bhto 293344 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does anyone has idea if K2 and JA Travel 1.7 can work properly? Any suggestion please.</blockquote>
    CAN they work together . . . . YES

Is JA Travel J1.7 currently configured for compatibility with K2 2.5? . . . . NO

At this time, you can most certainly install the K2 2.5x component into your JA Travel J1.7 site,
    but you will need to configure it yourself.

bhto Friend

<em>@TomC 293358 wrote:</em><blockquote>CAN they work together . . . . YES

Is JA Travel J1.7 currently configured for compatibility with K2 2.5? . . . . NO

At this time, you can most certainly install the K2 2.5x component into your JA Travel J1.7 site,
    but you will need to configure it yourself. </blockquote>

Thank you Tom for reply. I have installed K2 Version 2.5.4 on my website. It works but I can not import content from k2 (items and categories) through modules such as ja content slider which show content in ja tabs on my homepage.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bhto 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum