Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I go to edit, or add a new, K2 item and the popup editor comes up, when I try to use the Cancel button in the upper right of the popup window or the Toggle Sidebar button under that they give the following error:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class K2ModelItem in [ home path ]/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 1008

Has “?tmpl=component” been left off of the urls that get called by these buttons?

In which file do I look for the code for these buttons?

If there is no easy fix for this where do I look in order to remove those buttons. It would be no problem to have my frontend users not have that sidebar option and they can always close that popup window to cancel the edit… I just don’t want to have that error message showing up for them.

To reproduce the error in the default template:
    Go under K2 Showcase in the main menu.
    Choose a category from the K2 Categories submenu listing, e.g. Accounting Jobs.
    Use the Add a new item in this category link near the top or the Edit Item link from one of the existing articles below.
    Click on either the Cancel button or the Toggle sidebar button in the popup editor.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear carv,

Can you post here the url where the issue can be seen and give me your admin account as well via the ticket of FYK-733-65063 ? I do install a quickstart package of the ja social and checked but did not see the problem.

carv Friend

<em>@dathq 225414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear carv,

Can you post here the url where the issue can be seen and give me your admin account as well via the ticket of FYK-733-65063 ? I do install a quickstart package of the ja social and checked but did not see the problem.</blockquote>

Ticket updated with relevant data. Hope to see what you can come up with. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carv 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum